The new Printing Outlook 2022 report provides detailed analysis of the latest WhatTheyThink Business Outlook Survey, the latest industry economic data and macroeconomic trends, as well as industry and cultural technological trends to look out for in 2022.
The Printing Outlook 2022 report provides detailed analysis of the latest WhatTheyThink Printing Business Conditions Survey, the latest industry economic data and macroeconomic trends, and the trends to look out for in 2022 and beyond.
The report also offers the latest government data on printing industry shipments, establishments, profits, and employment, as well as the economy in general, and includes an industry forecast to 2031, as well as some technology and cultural (and epidemiological) trends the industry should prepare itself for in 2022.
Print business owners will find the report essential for their planning, in order to put the marketplace and their strategic actions in realistic perspective. Industry suppliers will benefit from the insights into printer decision-making processes. Non-economic trends also offer ideas for what to pay attention to in the new year, and larger cultural and technological trends indicate where marketing professionals and brandowners will likely be focusing their promotional dollars.
What’s included in this report:
- Business Conditions—2021 Revenues, Jobs/Orders, and Profitability and expected Revenues, Jobs/Orders, Profitability
- Top Business Challenges, New Business Opportunities, and Planned Investments
- New Application Areas—How many companies have already added new technologies, products, or services like production inkjet, wide format, packaging, textile printing, and 3D printing, and how many are planning to add these items?
- Hiring Plans—Are print businesses hiring in 2022? If so, for which positions? And how are they searching for employees?
- Graphic Communication Industry Economic and Demographic Trends
- Macroeconomic Data
- Industry Trends and Forecast